IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a broadband pulsed light source, which uses intense pulses of non-coherent light distributed over a range of wavelengths; from 400nm to 1200nm. The technology utilizes specific wavelength ranges to target various chromophores in the skin. For IPL treatments, an average of 8–10 treatments are required to remove the most visible hair.
Near Infrared (NIR) Skin Tightening laser system is an effective, safe and non-surgical procedure for tightening the skin through stimulating collagen rebuilding, leading to younger-looking skin.
What is IPL?
IPL stands for intense pulsed light, and it is a form of light therapy, used for various dermatological procedures including hair removal, skin rejuvenation, wrinkles reduction, skin tightening, skin whitening, and increase elasticity. IPL removes freckles, pigmentations, age spots, and sunspots.
What is NIR?
NIR is a near-infrared light skin beautifying technology specially aimed at the whole body skin. The near-infrared spectrum (peak 1300nm) of 900nm-1800nm is preferred, which is more effective for the whole body. Light energy directly hits the middle layer of the dermis – deep layer, empowers damaged cells, promotes deep collagen repair and regeneration, accelerates blood circulation, removes deposited pigment and skin metabolic waste, and comprehensively improves from three dimensions of gloss, transparency and whiteness. Skin texture, make the skin bright and white.
Near Infrared technology is a safe infrared light that heats the tissue under the skin’s surface, tightening skin laxity and improving skin architecture. Heating the tissue deep below the skin’s surface will cause your collagen fibres to contract and tighten. This stimulates the formation of new collagen, further enhancing the tightening effect.
How does IPL work for hair removal?
Broad-spectrum pulsed light is transmitted through a continuously cooled applicator, gently placed over the skin. Cut-off filters in the handpiece change the range of wavelengths, optimizing it for different applications and skin types. The light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by either the relevant chromophores or damages them (blood chromophores when treating vascular lesions and melanin chromophores when treating pigmented lesions). IPL works like a flash-lamp, sending out scattered wavelengths of light, making IPL very targeted. That also means it affects the pigment in your skin too, so IPL only really works for those with fair skin and dark hair. The body’s natural processes then clear the lesion debris, giving the skin a more even and youthful appearance.
IPL(Intense Pulsed Light) is an incredible and relatively new process based on emitting high-intensity pulses of light to penetrate the skin and eliminate a myriad of complaints(IPL Hair Removal Machine).
IPL is considered a non-ablative resurfacing technique. Different wavelengths are used for different levels or types of penetration and therefore relate to the different types of treatment available.
In permanent hair removal, Selective Photo Thermolysis is what damages the follicle and causes it to fall out. The pulses of light target the melanin in the hair shaft and travel to the follicle, heating and destroying it.
During skin rejuvenation, the light pulse can target the hemoglobin for vascular lesions or the melanin for pigmented lesions. Not only does the treatment decrease age spots and capillaries, but it also encourages new collagen growth to improve skin texture, increase skin smoothness and reduce pore size and fine lines.
- Hair removal
- Speckle taking
- Skin rejuvenation
- Vascular lesions
- Acne Treatment
* Innovation: Platinum NIR near-infrared light & ssr narrow-spectrum light the world’s unique precision light technology.
* Activation: REJUVE NIR 1300nm wave near-infrared light, really empowers cells to promote deep collagen repair and
* Depth: Effectively reach the skin 0.5 ~ 2mm, directly to the middle layer of the dermis to the deeper layer of the skin.
* Function: Revitalizes the basement skin layer with connective tissue regeneration, and restores healthy skin
The only narrow-spectrum light with a wavelength of only 100nm in the world
* Non-invasive, painless, no recovery period.
* No scab, redness, inflammation and other side effects.
* Instantly whiten and brighten the skin instantly.
* The treatment process is efficient and comfortable.
Skin texture + Complexion full effect management
* Unique sliding technology: Ultra-high frequency + fast sliding technology brings a painless, comprehensive, safe and Comfortable experience, and makes the skin fair and translucent immediately.
* Heraeus particular kind infrared light source: The light source comes from the special light source manufacturer – Heraeus Company of Germany, with 1000 hours of energy to ensure stable work and safer for the skin.
Precise light wave: effective depth of 0.5 ~ 2mm, rejuvenate cells.
Double-Handle and double spot: face + body one-stop full-body rejuvenation.
Comfortable treatment: stronger and more comfortable than traditional photon effects.
Cooling technology: Intelligent cooling system, humanized skin protection mechanism, bring better experience.
Before & After