Picosecond lasers have several applications across different fields. Here are some of the common applications:
- Tattoo removal: Picosecond lasers are highly effective in breaking down ink particles in tattoos, making it an ideal treatment for tattoo removal.
- Pigment removal: The laser energy can break up pigment particles in the skin, making it an effective treatment for hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other types of pigmented lesions.
- Skin rejuvenation: The controlled injury caused by the laser pulses can stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin fibers, improving the overall texture and appearance of the skin.
- Hair removal: Picosecond lasers have been used for hair removal, especially in people with darker skin tones, where traditional laser hair removal may not be as effective.
- Ophthalmology: Picosecond lasers are used in ophthalmology for the treatment of eye conditions such as glaucoma and cataracts.
- Scientific research: The ultra-short pulses of picosecond lasers also make them useful tools for studying ultrafast phenomena in scientific research, especially in the field of ultrafast optics.
Picosecond lasers have a wide range of applications and are continuing to advance with new developments and uses.
1. High uniform spot mode
With high uniform spot output technology, all energy is conveyed in equal amounts, which avoid excessive damage to normal tissue.
2. Single pulse energy 600mj with highly pigmentation removal rate.
The ultra high energy 600mj can smash pigmentation into particles, which is beneficial to body metabolism and greatly improve the pigmentation removal rate.
3. Short pulse width 500ps can realize fast pigmentation removal
It can instantly crush melanin particles, shorten the operating time, thus causing little pain and damage.
4. Avoid the risk of stimulating melanin to be active again
With Fast and powerful crushing ability, the chance of skin damage is greatly reduced, so does the rish of stimulating melanin to be active again.
5. Pigmentation removal and skin healing mechanism
Picosecond laser initiates skin healing mechanism while breaking melanin which promotes collagen regeneration, achieving the result of wrinkle removal and skin rejuvenation.
6. No damage to normal skin tissue
1064nm wavelength has higher absorption peak of melanin, which means the energy work on normal skin is lower and damage to the skin is greatly reduced.