[Routine Help] Unsure how to order and alternate my products | Kr Laser
published on Jan 21, 2020
I’m at home waiting for COVID test results (yay) – so I used the time well and took inventory of my skin care products! I read through the side bar and this [amazing post](https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/aenn1v/misc_the_ordinary_regimen_guide_routine_ordering/) about The Ordinary routine orders, but am still finding myself a little lost due to the blend of brands and products I’ve accumulated and enjoyed.
Below is a list of the products I have and am hoping to incorporate, broken down in to **cleansers**, **toners**, **water solutions (sub categories of: low pH dependent actives and >4 pH dependent actives**, **anhydrous solutions & emulsions**, and **unknown** for the stragglers that I’m not sure fit anywhere (or at least, *I* don’t know where they fit).
* Drunk Elephant – [Pekee Cleansing Bar](https://www.drunkelephant.com/collections/shop/products/pekee-cleansing-bar)
* Drunk Elephant – [Juju Exfoliating Bar](https://www.drunkelephant.com/collections/shop/products/juju-exfoliating-cleanser-bar)
* CeraVe – [Foaming Facial Cleanser](https://www.cerave.ca/en-ca/our-products/cleansers/foaming-facial-cleanser)
* Cake – [Baby Skin Bubble Facial](https://www.cakebeauty.com/products/baby-skin-bubble-facial-bubbling-purifying-mask-50-ml?lshst=collection)
* Thayer’s – [Rose Petal Facial Toner (Witch Hazel – Alcohol Free)](https://www.thayers.com/product/all-products/premium-witch-hazel/rose-petal-facial-toner/)
A) Low pH dependent actives
* The Ordinary – [Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution](https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-glycolic-acid-7pct-toning-solution-240ml?redir=1)
B) Higher (>4) pH dependent actives
* The Ordinary – [Retinol 0.2% in Squalene] (https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-retinol-02pct-in-squalane-30ml)
* The Ordinary – [Buffet](https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-buffet-30ml?redir=1)
* The Ordinary – [Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1%](https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-niacinamide-10pct-zinc-1pct-30ml?redir=1)
* The Ordinary – [Hyaluronic Acid + B5](https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-hyaluronic-acid-2pct-b5-30ml?redir=1)
**Anhydrous Solutions and Emulsions**
* The Ordinary – [100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil](https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-100pct-cold-pressed-virgin-marula-oil-30ml?redir=1)
* The Ordinary – [100% Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil](https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-100pct-organic-cold-pressed-rose-hip-seed-oil-30ml?redir=1)
* Nutrogena – [Hydro Boost Gel Cream](https://www.neutrogena.ca/face/moisturizer-hydration-serum/neutrogena-hydro-boost-gel-cream)
* Youth to the People – [Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask](https://www.youthtothepeople.com/products/superberry-hydrate-and-glow-dream-mask)
* Palmer’s – [Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E](https://ca.palmers.com/en/cocoa-butter-formula/7-solid-formula-cocoa-butter.html)
* Nutrogena – [Hydro Boost SPF 50] (https://www.neutrogena.ca/sun/body-protection/neutrogena-hydro-boost-water-gel-sunscreen?upcean=062600233929)
* Indeed Laboratories – [Collagen Booster](https://ca.indeedlabs.com/shop/collagen-booster/)
* Indeed Laboratories – [Hydraluron + Moisture Mist](https://ca.indeedlabs.com/shop/hydraluron-moisture-mist/)
* Generic Drug Store Brand – Aloe Gel
Skin history: severe cystic acne 2006 – 2017, Accutane 2018-2019 which cleared that up. Now struggle with occasional acne, red spots/blotches, dry skin mostly on cheeks and jawline, dull skin.
My questions for you:
1. What products should be used every other day or once weekly, as opposed to daily?
2. Are there duplicitous products I should work to get down to a single holy grail item?
3. Is there anything you would recommend I add or eliminate?
4. Any other information is welcome and appreciated!
I will comment some pictures of my skin I took today as well, in case that affects any advice anyone is willing to give me! Thank you all in advance, I love this community.