CO2 fractional laser effect principle is “focal photothermal effect“, Fractional laser light penetrates the skin with tiny thermal channels through random scanning. This creates an ablative and thermal effect on only these channels (a micro-injury) without damaging the surrounding tissue. The tissue surrounding the micro-injury sites (about 15-20% of the treatment area) starts the process of healing. As collagen remodels, skin tightened, scars improved and pigmented lesions removed.
- Skin renewing and resurfacing
- Skin tightening
- Acne and acne scar removal
- Smooth burnt scars and surgery scars, dermabrasion, etc-
- Remove intractable chloasmas and pigmentation
- Sun damage recovery
- The original imported CPG in Germany can provide the focal spot diameter of 80um-2000um. This small focal spot causes very slight skin damage and stimulates the proliferation and remolding of the dermal collagen.
- Kennard 3 kinds of optics lens meet different area treatment requirements.
- Kennard dot-matrix beauty detector adopts COHERENT RF excitation laser.
- there are different configurations such as 30~75w, low, middle, and high end so that you can choose the more and more humanized design.
- The output power of the RF-excited laser is the same during the pulse time when each pulse width and peak power are identical.
- Excellent ventilation ensures long-time and sufficient running of the machine.
- Elegant design preferred to aesthetic centers and clinics.
- Adjustable focal spot lenses can be freely used for deep or shallow skin tissues.
- Air cooling comes with the handpiece to reduce patient discomfort.
Before & After
1. What is CO2 laser best for?
Carbon dioxide lasers can precisely remove thin layers of skin with minimal damage to the surrounding structures. These lasers treat sun damage, wrinkles, scars, warts, birthmarks and other skin conditions.
2. What happens after CO2 laser resurfacing?
It usually takes many weeks for people to notice that the treated area is healing. During this time, the area may turn a red or blackish color, and a crust may form. The crust should slowly go away 1 to 2 weeks after treatment. Don’t pick at or remove the crust.
3. What do you do after fractional CO2 laser treatment?
After the fractional CO2 laser procedure, you should apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Do make sure to also use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer twice a day and avoid any harsh products.
4. Which is better Microneedling or CO2 laser?
laser treatments can often provide quicker, more dramatic and long lasting results than microneedling treatments.
5. Is fractional laser painful?
It is not painful for most patients; a mild prickling sensation can be felt.
|Laser Type: RF-Excited CO2 laser
||Wavelength : 10600nm
|Laser Working Mode: Continuous
||Fractional Working Mode: Intermittent loading continuous operation
|Energy: 10mj-200mj Step 2mj
||Spot size: 80um – 2000um (Adjustable)
|Beam Delivery: 7-joint arm
||Graphic: Triangle / Square / Rectangle / Rhombus / Circular / Ellipse
|Scan Area: 1cmX1cm 2cmX2cm
||Spot Density: 6*6 spots / cm2 ; 12*12 spots / cm2 ; 18*18 spots / cm2 ; 21*21 spots / cm2
|Optical Beam Quality: Single Mode TEM00
||Laser Operating Mode: Ultra Pluse, CW, Fractional
|Pulse Duration: 0.1ms-10ms
||Pulse Interval: 1ms – 100ms ( step 1ms )
|Scanning Mode: Randomized/Sequential/Middle
||Aiming Power: ≤5mw
|Cooling System: Air Cooling
||Insurance Standard: Max15A
|Power Supply: AC220V 50HZ / AC110V 60HZ
|Net Weight: 40KG
||Gross Weight: 60KG
|Dimension(Before Packaged): 350mm×350mm×1070mm
||Dimension(After Packaged): 410mm×410mm×1150mm