IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a broadband pulsed light source, which uses intense pulses of non-coherent light distributed over a range of wavelengths; from 400nm to 1200nm. The technology utilizes specific wavelength ranges to target various chromophores in the skin. For IPL treatments, an average of 8–10 treatments are required to remove the most visible hair.
What is IPL?
IPL stands for intense pulsed light, and it is a form of light therapy, used for various dermatological procedures including hair removal, skin rejuvenation, wrinkles reduction, skin tightening, skin whitening, and increase elasticity. IPL removes freckles, pigmentations, age spots, and sunspots.
How does IPL work for hair removal?
Broad-spectrum pulsed light is transmitted through a continuously cooled applicator, gently placed over the skin. Cut-off filters in the handpiece change the range of wavelengths, optimizing it for different applications and skin types. The light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by either the relevant chromophores or damages them (blood chromophores when treating vascular lesions and melanin chromophores when treating pigmented lesions). IPL works like a flash-lamp, sending out scattered wavelengths of light, making IPL very targeted. That also means it affects the pigment in your skin too, so IPL only really works for those with fair skin and dark hair. The body’s natural processes then clear the lesion debris, giving the skin a more even and youthful appearance.
IPL(Intense Pulsed Light) is an incredible and relatively new process based on emitting high-intensity pulses of light to penetrate the skin and eliminate a myriad of complaints(IPL Hair Removal Machine).
IPL is considered a non-ablative resurfacing technique. Different wavelengths are used for different levels or types of penetration and therefore relate to the different types of treatment available.
In permanent hair removal, Selective Photo Thermolysis is what damages the follicle and causes it to fall out. The pulses of light target the melanin in the hair shaft and travel to the follicle, heating and destroying it.
During skin rejuvenation, the light pulse can target the hemoglobin for vascular lesions or the melanin for pigmented lesions. Not only does the treatment decrease age spots and capillaries, but it also encourages new collagen growth to improve skin texture, increase skin smoothness and reduce pore size and fine lines.
- Hair removal
- Speckle taking
- Skin rejuvenation
- Vascular lesions
- Acne Treatment
- 8.0-inch screen, more simple and convenient.
- Humanized menu, easy to operate;
- Joint part adopts “plug and plays” technology, easy to install;
- Japanese Brandnew Suzuki capacitors can make the machine’s charge time short and working efficiency much higher.
- We use the water stopper, which can stop the water by itself. and this kind of connector, we call it cpc .our plug-and-play CPC connector makes it very convenient for you to pull off the handpiece.
- One treatment head with 2 usual changeable filters made of sapphire.
- Bigger power makes your treatment more efficient and effective.
- Very good ventilation system and cooling system to ensure long hours working.
- We can guarantee a unique product because the shell is produced on our own.
- The Newest European style machine fit for different customers
- Slide flash can shot 5 times per second.
Before & After